What is the schedule of events?
Click here for the entire agenda.
What meals are included?
Friday: Hosted dinner
Saturday: Hosted breakfast, lunch and dinner
Sunday: Hosted breakfast.
Breakfast is served between 6:30-8:30, so please plan accordingly.
What will the weather be like?
Beautiful! The average high in Carefree, AZ in April is 81 degrees with the low being 54 degrees. Click here for the current extended forecast.
What should I wear?
Sessions: Professional or business casual. Bring a light wrap as room will be air conditioned.
Friday: bring your cowboy hat, boots, and be ready to dance!
Saturday: A Celebration of you! Cocktail attire is suggested.
Sunday: Wear your Sunday best.
What else should I bring?
Note taking materials, recorder, camera and your best self.
Please read carefully: There will be a cash only bar on Friday and Saturday evenings. This means, no credit cards or room charges will be accepted at the cash bar. For your convenience, drink tickets will be available at registration. Ask for more information at check-in.
Picture on the Bridge
Meet at 7:00 am on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at the bridge for a group picture! The location is the Mustang Overlook by the main lobby pool.
Is there a retail store at Women Building Bridges event?
YES! We have a store setup with WBB products, special event swag, books by our Keynote Speakers and More!
What is the main airport that services Phoenix metro area
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Click here for web site.
How can I get from the airport to the resort?
Transportation (each way) is approximately 45 minutes from the airport to the resort.
- Super Shuttle Van Service: Per person to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, $32.
- ExecuCar Sedan Service: Up to 4 passengers to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, $80.
- The Carefree Resort Shuttle is for on-property service and pre-scheduled trips to Carefree and Cave Creek only. No outside transportation service available. Let us know if you need recommendations.
- Group transportation can be arranged and direct billed upon request.
- If you’re looking to share a ride be sure to post your request on our Facebook page.
Is there another Airport to fly into for the WBB Event?
Yes, Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport located at 6033 S Sossaman Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212 (one hour away from the conference). This is a small airport for Allegiant, Frontier Airlines, and Spirit Airlines.