Dave Webb, Vice President of Distributor Communications of Xango, has been selected as Master of Ceremonies for the 2013 Women Building Bridges Global Convention.
Dave has been involved in network marketing/direct selling since 1996, having worked as a distributor (twice), as a corporate employee (twice), and as a consultant (four companies).
Joined XanGo in November 2004
2004–’07 - Marketing/Communications
- coordinating electronic communications (e-mail blasts, online content)
- GO Magazine
- corporate presentations / Distributor meetings
- on-stage hosting duties
2007–’10 - Sales
- sr. mgr. of sales, Mexico, 2007
- vp of sales, U.S., 2008–’10
2010–future - Marketing (again!)
- vp of Distributor communications, global
- support Distributor activity & corporate initiatives to maximize sponsorship, improve retention, increase average order size
Dave and his wife, Berta, have two boys: Max and Eli, plus Chester the family dog. They family enjoys travel, movies, tennis and volleyball—and Dave tries to keep up on drums while 17-yr.-old Max cranks the guitar and 16-yr.-old Eli wails on saxophone (and Berta and Chester try to stay at the other end of the house...).